Herb Brown Basketball Camp
Learn what the pro’s know from one of the game’s most respected coaches. With more than 40 years of basketball coaching experience, Herb Brown brings a cool head, a steady hand and an uncanny knowledge of the game to the court. An assistant coach with numerous NBA teams, Herb was a former coach of the Detroit Pistons and was head coach of the United States Men’s Basketball Team at the World Maccabiah Games in Israel. He has authored three books about basketball. At the Specialty Basketball Camp, Herb will supervise the program and train the instructors, all of whom are high school and university-level coaches. He will be coaching in camp one week during each session.
- Receive individualized instruction geared towards developing fundamental skills.
- Learn team and individual strategies for offense, defense, out-of-bounds play and special situations.
- Participate in games and tournaments.
- Add TSC Basketball on to your camp experience for a week, two weeks or the entire summer.
- Or, come for a one week experience.