92nd Street Y Ceramics Camp
Ceramics is one of the oldest, most fascinating and respected crafts. In partnership with the highly regarded 92nd Street Y Arts Program, Michal Ozeri Goldberg, Professional Artist, will bring unique and creative expertise to the Specialty Ceramics Camp. Michal, who completed her Masters study at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Israel, will team with professional instructors to provide a supportive, fun-filled environment where campers explore a wide variety of techniques.
- Learn step-by-step hand-building basics, such as texturizing, joining and using glazes.
- Explore shape, function, color, different materials and non-traditional ways to work with clay.
- Discover how to work on pottery wheels to make bowls, mugs, vases and plates.
- Expand basic techniques, apply unique glazes and integrate high temperature wire and glass beads.
- Participate in Raku-firing workshops.
- Add TSC Ceramics on to your camp experience for a week, two weeks or the entire summer.
- Or, come for a one week experience.
Raku-firing Workshop Experience