92nd Street Y Jewelry Making Camp
In partnership with the 92nd Street Y jewelry and metalsmithing program, our professional jeweler works with campers in our fully equipped studio to master this exacting and satisfying art in the Specialty Jewelry Making Camp. You must be in the 7th Grade of above to enroll in this program.
- Discover practical, contemporary methods of designing handmade silver jewelry.
- Learn how to use tools, metals and other materials.
- Gain hands-on experience with techniques such as soldering, hammering, shaping and finishing.
- Explore the physical properties of different metals and gems and learn how they can be used together to create dynamic finished pieces.
- Design and create rings, pendants, earrings, pins, bracelets and necklaces.
- Add TSC Jewelry on to your camp experience for a week, two weeks or the entire summer.