92nd Street Y Painting and Drawing Camp
Young artists see the world around them through a spectrum of color and form. In partnership with the 92nd Street Y, Michal Ozeri Goldberg, who completed her Masters study at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design in Israel, has created an inspiring studio environment in which campers develop technical skills as well as visual ideas. Working one-on-one with Michal and other professional artists, campers can cultivate the creativity that enables them to take their talents to new levels.
- Learn about preparing a canvas, handling and mixing paint, layering surfaces and portraits.
- Working in a variety of mediums including watercolors, acrylics, pastels and charcoal.
- Participate in group critiques of different artist’s styles and milieus.
- Add TSC Painting & Drawing on to your camp experience for a week, two weeks or the entire summer.
- Or, come for a one week experience.